Home, Crochet, Sewn, Amazon Store, Prototypes

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welll Heeelllloooo!!!

How has your 2014 been working out for you????  Mine.. pretty great in the Spirituality realm and overall personal world.... Other areas??  Well lets just say, I could be doing some hard core stressing over certain things ($$$).. the only thing I ever stress about.  Must be because it is sometimes just out of my control.  And not in a cop out kind of way, I know I have much discipline to learn and use, but sometimes there is a universal factor I can't compete with.

BUT......

I shall not let that affect where I am going or what I am working on to get there...  This is my time and I have plans for it!  I have been building upon this heavily for the past 6 months, I shall not stop now. I feel the Energy! I feel drawn to it, I feel Called to it.  In part of that draw and pull I have opened up a little farther and am asking that you be apart of it...

I have created a FaceBook Event: The Calling  because I feel so very strongly that the Universe needs an extra shot of concentrated love and positive vibes from us.  It is free, it won't cast you anything but some time and some positive emotion, all for the benefit of all, and causing harm to none.

I personally will be envisioning White Lights and Outward Facing Mirrors, to reflect away anything negative.  What will you envision??

Won't you join me???

Thank you, White Light and Blessings to All!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment