Home, Crochet, Sewn, Amazon Store, Prototypes

Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Offering!

I want to practice and expand my Tarot Card Reading, so over on my Etsy Shop, I am offering 99 cent readings!!  I can't offer them for free from there, so this is the best I can do.  The only thing I ask in return for such an offering is an honest review of the reading on my Etsy Shop.  That's it, nothing more!

I will send a Word document to the email you provide.  Your email will never be sold, traded, or abused in any way... other than an occasional newsletter, perhaps!   This will be a Five Card, plus any extras that appear, Spread to go with the general question that you ask.

I am offering this low price reading until the (USA) Summer Solstice of 2014, so please join me, won't you!

Thank you, White Light and Blessings to All! <3


Patchwork Pentacles on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment