Home, Crochet, Sewn, Amazon Store, Prototypes

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Odd Wo/Man, Odd Egg, the Rebel w/o a Clue....

Yep, that pretty much describes me... I am either too loud, not loud enough, or just don't fit in with the rest of the cogs on the wheels.  And I am okay with that!  No, really I am.. after all of these years I am getting my ole self back in order, and I am not really giving a flying fig to those who don't appreciate it!  "Take that one to heart".. sorry had a GnR moment there...

I really let someone come into my life years.. and I mean years ago (we are talkin' decade plus!) that I gave my power up to slowly over the years.. WTF for?? as I look at myself now and realize I was so silly at giving myself away.  It all started out as little things, nothing you thought a simple compromise would hurt.. pretty soon, you gave up a great paying job and moved, ending up being dependent on somebody else.  Not that give and take is not a bad thing, but without a partnership it means absolutely NOTHING!  No, seriously.. it means nothing, other than you may have a narcissist on your hands.

So, because of this betrayal of trust... blah blah blah, for years I have had no "heart".. really it feels like a lost void inside of me.  And still knowing all this time that music, my munchkins, and safer whole and real foods have been my passions.  I haven't had personal passions yet, just the idea so far.  My time is coming though... hell I haven't had this ling of a dry spell since I lost my V-card so many decades ago!  Ugh!  hahahaha  

But back to the main point of my little ramble here... I embrace my own quirkiness, I embrace my own Rebel w/o a Clue, I embrace my too loud of a laugh at the wrong moment, the awkward silences or absentminded response...   This is why I have decide over the next year I will be writing an eBook/eCourse for those that may want a kick start to embracing their oddities.  I know I rub people's rhubarb the wrong way, but it is never done out of mischievous intent... And I know I have much to offer.. if not people wouldn't ask me questions!  I explore topics most people don't, and I hope you will join me on my journey.  Some will be adult rated.. hope you can handle it.  (I wasn't called the Dr. Ruth of helpful info for nothing!)  But that is only one of the topics I will cover.   Feel free to ask questions and give advice.. let's have a partnership!

No comments:

Post a Comment